Friday, July 25, 2008

To have some estrogen...


This weekend my little niece is srtaying with me. It is really nice to paint toenails and watch the fairytale movies. I envy all those out there with at least one girl. I fear life with boys. Already my 2 year old is a rough and tumbler kinda guy. Its only gonna get worse.


And yes boys and girls I did say 2 year old!!! My oldests birthday was this past weekend. I can't believe that I have a 2 year old. Life seems to be passing me before my very eyes. It was great, and he had a good time. I did discover that I have a nack for cake decorating though! We had a barn themed party and thats the cake that I made. It was lovely until one of the kids knocked the table and the barn came tumbling down! Still edible though, no need to cry!
Nothing new to really blog about. I need to get going and soak in all the "girl" time that I can get!!!

No comments: