Thursday, October 30, 2008

99 days

Ok so Heather already posted this, but I wanted to share it too. On Oprah yesterday (yes that's what us bored stay at home moms watch...) she celebrated miracle children. She shared this movie from Youtube about this little boy named Eliot who incredibly lived 99 days but passed away due to Trisomy 18-a chromosome disorder that babies often don't even live through birth with. I sat there, after a long day with fussy screaming kids who thankfully finally went down for naps crying with each photograph these incredible parents shared with us, and thanked God for my little miracles in my life. This story is truly moving and inspiring. I do warn though to have a few tissues on hand. And perhaps your babies cause you will want to kiss them and hold them tight after viewing.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=th6Njr-qkq0

No comments: