Tuesday, October 7, 2008

She's gone. : (

Well two ladies of my life are gone away from me. I'll start with the more depressing one...

So my dog ran away...hahahaha well she did run away but more depressing is my sister left with my two beautiful nieces and my hysterical nephew on Sunday. She is moving out to Arizona to be with the love of her life. Depressing and sad, but I wish nothing but the best for her. I know how courageous it is to pick up everything and leave a place where all your family is and move somewhere where you don't know a soul. Trust me I did it myself a few years ago. It will be a good thing for her to get away from my parents and learn to be really on her own. Although the selfish part of me doesn't want her to be so far away, I know that it is something that she has to do, a sacrifice that has to be made, for her to truly find happiness. Plus it gives me an excuse to travel out west...

And the other lady in my life-my sweet dog ran away right before I left to Texas. We got Gracie right before we were married, she was our first baby and now she is gone. I get incredibly sad thinking about whats happened to her so I keep telling myself that a nice family picked her up and since she didn't have her collar on, the decided to keep her and are taking care of her. That's what I keep telling myself. I know that animal control didn't pick her up cause she was micro chipped so they would have contacted us already. Our other dog Molly is so sad, she keeps walking around the house crying. Poor thing.

My trip to Austin was amazing! I had such a great time and I was so happy to see my best friend. She has been through so much this year and I have been all the way out here in Ohio, so it was nice to finally be there for her. I didn't wanna leave but I was ready to come home and see my first born.

So yet again, nothing much going on. We are headed out today to hopefully get some Halloween costumes. My oldest wants to be an Elephant, he told me so himself so we will see.

No comments: