Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Texas or bust!

I am off to Texas tomorrow and I am so excited. I should be getting some sleep being that I have to get up at 3am to catch a plan but I can't. I miss Austin so bad and more importantly I miss the people.

And mexican food. Of course they have it hear it Ohio, but aint nothing like the real thing baby.

I am so nervous about leaving though. I used to never really care before I had kids. I just get these weird morbid thoughts now. Like what if tomorrow is the last time I see my first born baby? And then I get all sad cause what are the chances that he would remember me? I know I should seek help but its just the kinda thoughts I get.

This love I have for my children is so overwhelming. I would sacrifice my life for them-literally. I have never been in love like this before. Even on the days when I wanna poke my eyes out, I still end the day totally amazed and in awe of them. So I guess it just makes me sad to think about what life would be like if I didn't have the pleasure of being with them everyday. I guess it wouldn't matter to me cause you know. But anyways.

Okay now time to try and get some sleep. I hope to have a great weekend and catch up with some friends. And yes I packed the breast pump so I can knock back a drink or two (or a whole bottle) with them. Have a great weekend!

No comments: