Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Anything you can do...

A woman can probably do better.

Whats all this crap about how the new VP Republican canidate Sarah Palin isn't suited for the job if elected? All this talk about how because she is a mother of 5 children that she isn't capable of being a great VP?

Does everyone forget just how hard a mother works? And on top of raising her family, she's done a few other great things for the large state of Alaska in her spare time. In case you are curious take a look-http://gov.state.ak.us/bio.html

A mother in the US right now is damned if she does, damned if she doesn't. Being a stay at home mom I am looked at as a frumpy, pathetic, loser of some sort. And the working moms are told they don't spend enough time with their kids. As long as they are taken care of at the end of the day why does it matter to anyone else?

I think she is highly qualified and I don't think that her being a mother can in any way fault her. I am just so sick of hearing about that and not any of the important issues that she could or couldn't bring to the table.

This race has got me on the edge of my seat. I am still at a loss of who to vote for! Should be intresting!

No comments: