Monday, April 27, 2009

Just a couple of hours...

I started school a couple of weeks ago and I don't wanna toot my own horn but...TOOT TOOT!! I am so cheesy! I have been kicking butt and doing good and I just have to say that I am so proud of myself! But the thing is...
I get absolutely NO sleep!!! This is so incredibly hard and I am surviving on Lo carb Monster energy drinks and coffee. Not both of them together as that would taste awful but you know. The really good thing is I can't find time to eat anymore so I am actually losing weight! If it wasn't for my gigantic milking machines I could almost get extra small scrubs!! Okay so I am still eating but I find that if I eat healthier items that I don't feel AS tired. Plus I am not snacking anymore-who has the time? SO...
I received the most touching email that I have gotten in a while. My dearest friend sent me an email telling me that she was going to do the March of Dimes walk in memory of her dear sweet babies that she lost. She is such a strong and amazing women and I miss her dearly as she is SEVERAL miles away. So in honor of her precious little angels, I will walk here in Cincy. I could never imagine going through what she had to go through and I hate to think that there are families out there that go through it everyday. So as soon as I get all signed up, I will let y'all know, as well as try to hit you up for a donation! But in case somebody has already asked you to donate, please donate all that you can. I know that times are tough right now, but we really need to help all these precious babies that are born prematurley.
Well time to go study. Have a test today and then I have a midterm on Wednesday. I know already right? Crazy! 

1 comment:

Heather@WHMB said...

Yay March for Babies! I decided to do the same thing myself, just to honor everyone.

Let me know when you sign up and I'll definitely donate. I posted on my blog about it as well, we could swap donations. ;)