Monday, April 6, 2009

Just shake it once.

So the weekend has come and gone. But quite a funny story and SHOCKER...its about one of my kids. 
I was in my room that is kinda caddy corner to our bathroom the other day and I heard Rich take Eddie into the bathroom to...well you know. Just number one though, not number two. So of course there is the standard "Pull your pants down, now your underwear" conversation. And of course my boy does what he is there to do. Then I hear Rich say the weirdest thing. "You only shake it once, anymore than that and your just playing.". Curiosity gets me and I walk in to see my sweet little baby boy...wait for it...STANDING at the potty!!! It was so stinking cute I couldn't believe it! Part of me wanted to run and grab the camera but the other part (I wanna say the sane one?) decided against it. He told Rich that he wanted to stand or in his words "Same same Dada". 
But of course the newness of it all has kicked in and today I walked into him standing there using the potty and scratching his butt. Guess he really wants to do same same as daddy!
The weekend was awesome. Got a lot done around the house and got the cars cleaned out and vacuumed. Just in time though cause as soon as we turned the vacuum cleaner off the storm clouds starting rolling in. Of course I had some girlie time with the ladies for my friend Erin's 30th birthday party. It was so fun. I love my life now, but I sure miss the days!
And now I am just getting ready for school! So excited, I can not wait. Things just keep getting better!

No comments: