Tuesday, November 24, 2009

I wanna be a "blogger"!

Okay total honesty here.

I thought I would start this blog as a way of having a sort of online journal.

But damnit, now I just wanna be famous!

Okay not famous ala Perez Hilton and end up getting bitch slapped by the Black Eyed Peas, or their bodyguard, whomever you want to believe.

But I want followers! I want people to feverishly log on everyday to see if I have had anything to say. So in an effort to get some more people, I will list a few things you may not know, or want to know for that matter, about me.

1. I love to write, but I never have anything to write about. I get great ideas at the weirdest of times, and for this I have considered carrying around a recorder.

2. I have a Blackberry curve and no matter how COOL it makes me feel, I have no idea how to use it! I have had the dang thing for a year and am still learning things about it.

3. I think deep down somewhere there is a man living inside of me. I am such a typical girl in the sense that I have a sick love affair with bags and shoes. But I could surprise you...

4. I am one of the crazy dog ladies who has created a voice for her dog to carry on a conversation with me. Hey she loves me unconditional, I just know it. What a crazy woman...Shut up Molly!

5. I love my boys more than life itself. Okay this you may know, but in case you didn't...

6. I happen to think if I were a guy, I would totally be all over a girl like me. I'm cute, I'm not too girly, I can hang with the guys, and I totally rock in the kitchen. I am not mentioning any other specialties of mine! hahaha...

Okay that's all I can think of for now. Please feel free to ask me anything else. I am an open book. And please for my sanity's sake...FOLLOW ME!

No comments: