Thursday, November 12, 2009

I'm becoming me

27 years of my life have flown by. I am already starting to forget bits and pieces of high school memories. I have grown and changed so much but yet I have stayed the same and still fall in love with boys I see in the movies (I am talking about YOU Edward Cullens...).

I love the woman I have become. I love that I have been able to start calling myself a woman and believing it and not feeling silly. I feel empowered by a new sense of independence I have found. I am finally feeling myself.

I love that I feel secure enough in myself that I no longer feel intimidated in the presence of a beautiful, skinny, tall woman. I like that although I still am not happy with my body, I am no longer mad at myself for the way I look.

I love the color of my green eyes and my naturally long lash. I like my smile as thin as my lips may be because when I smile, my cheekbones are highlighted.

I finally love me. I have finally found the girl, woman, mother, that I want to be. I am finally becoming ME.

1 comment:

Heather@WHMB said...

Yay for you! It's so important to feel this way, you totally deserve it. I am insanely jealous of those eyelashes by the way...secret is out. :)