First let me start by saying WOW Christmas is already over. We had an amazing Christmas this year. I actually didn't feel the stress of running around and doing this and that. I got to bake the ham and the boys and I just hung out and enjoyed our time together.
So yes now Christmas is over. Moving forward as I always struggle to do, I am looking forward to New Years. 2011 already really? So as most people do, I start to think about my resolutions that I will make this year. Lose weight? Nope don't want to become invisible. Stay in better touch with loved ones? Already have unlimited texting. haha. I thought I would make some different resolutions this year. Almost a list of goals that I hope to achieve this year.
1. Running a marathon. Well a half of one but still. Because I just can't torture myself enough with just regular workouts and such I feel the need to kill myself by training. I hate to run. But I love to prove people wrong, even if its myself at times. So I'm gonna do it, and be so proud of myself. And brag that I ran a marathon. For a long time. haha.
2. Go for a ride in a little two seater prop plane. Because life is just not worth living until you face a near death experience. Lol. I love to fly, I get a rush even when I take a commercial flight. I want to get my license, but I figured I needed to make my goals reachable and that a one hour ride may be a little more affordable.
3. Finally learn to play the guitar. Because chicks who play the guitar are HOT! I kid I kid. Because I have ALWAYS wanted to and am at a point in my life where I have a little bit of free time. So why not?
4. Take a trip with my boys. I've got friends and family all over the states and its time we get out and see them. Whether we go near or far, that has yet to be determined by the bank account. But we will go and I can't wait to see the boys enjoy their first trip , at least one that they will semi-remember.
5. Fall in love. For real. haha. I know this one is circumstantial. But I want to make it a possibility. I've kinda put all of that on the back burner these past few months, but perhaps its time to change that. I know its gonna be hard since I'm a single mom, training for a marathon, working 40+ hours a week and I already have my life filled with family and friends, but nothing worth while comes easy So I guess I should rephrase it and say I want to make myself open to love.