Tuesday, August 19, 2008

How does she do it?

My mind has been heavy with thoughts of my dear dear close friend who just lost her baby boy. She is such a strong and amazing women, I admire her so much. Of course doing as anyone would do, my thoughts turn to me and I think how I would never be able to go on if I lost a child. I don't think I would be able to go one living. But she does, and she does it with such beauty and grace. It just amazes me how she handles herself. I love her and I can't wait to get out there and see her.

Since we are on the same topic, anyone wanna donate to my get out to Texas fund? hahaha...I am actually looking right now at plane tickets and we will see when I can get out there and all.

Had a great weekend with the family. Got to knock down a few cold ones and meet this new guy of my sisters. Life is changing drastically and I just hope the best for everyone.

Nothing much more to write about. The weather is nice here today so I hope to get the boys out to a park or something later this afternoon.

No comments: