Monday, August 18, 2008

I wanna be happy

I really wanna be happy for her, but my mind is full of the what ifs. What if it all falls apart? What if her kids end up angry with her?? Why do I seem to be the only one who is hesitant about it all?

I love my sister very much, I guess I am just so scared for her. Plus I know that I am selfish and I want her here with me. I really want her to be happy, she so deserves it. But I know that it will not only crush her but her kids too if things go south.

Am I more nervous about the change of it all? She will be so far away from me when she leaves. I don't know if I really get along with this new guy. I haven't had a chance to get to know him and I feel like I won't get one either since they will be on the other side of the U.S.. I just pray that everything works out.

Sorry about the mindless ranting and trust me it would be longer if I didn't have a baby in my arms and having to type with one hand.

No comments: