Wednesday, November 12, 2008

A trip to the doctors

Been having a horrible pain in my side for the past few days so I went to the doctors today. Of course he couldn't find anything wrong with me, but wants me to get an ultrasound and then if nothing comes of that possibley a ct scan. FUN!!! All of this and a dentist appointment next week where I know he is going to want me to take my wisdom teeth out. All these years with those suckers and they just NOW give me problems. Damn this growing old thing SUCKS!!

Rich had to stay home with the boys today while I was gone. Of course the only appointment I could get coincided with nap time and lunch. Rich didn't know what to do with himself. I have pretty much become a pro with getting Luke down without Eddie disrupting us but Rich couldn't do it to save his life. Poor guy. He's a great dad and I love him, but its a good thing he has me around to handle all the chaos. 

So my sweet baby boy doesn't want the boob anymore. He weaned himself and is now completely formula fed. Its all bittersweet, as it was becoming increasingly hard to nurse him and entertain Eddie all at the same time. I'm not superwoman, I can only do so much. But I miss that time with him. Its OK, he's still my boy. 

Off to get some sleep now, I hope I don't die from this pain. Let me tell you the Ibuprofen that my doc prescribed ain't really helping me a whole lot. 

No comments: