Friday, November 21, 2008

The Greencards


Skimmin through the paper the other day and I saw that a favorite band of mine from Austin, The Greencards, is coming to Cincy this coming weekend. I got so excited at a chance to have a little bit of Austin here in the tri-state area!!! A friend of mine, Ms. Mel, took me along to a show of theirs and I became an instant fan. They play bluegrass and although its not one of my top genres of music I listen to, I still like it from time to time. Give me a break, I was raised by a good ol Kentucky boy who loves listening to it, so it takes me back I guess. Anyways I called up my dad and invited him along-which works out great cause his b-day is coming up-and he suprisngly accepted. So yes, haven't had a date in a while and my first time out is with my dad. Whats wrong with me? hahaha...

So thats all thats happening around here lately, besides the fact that my docs still don't know whats wrong with me and I am still in pain and not feeling good. FUN!!! I hope to find out some GOOD news soon, I can't handle any more crap right now. Just trying to get ready to cook dinner here for our family next week. I have never cooked for more that 4-5 people so it should be intresting. I can't wait, I love to cook. 

Alright, off to Gymboree class. Just thought I would drop a few lines for those of you who may be wondering whats happening here in Ohio. Yeah not a lot, why did I ever leave Texas? Here's a really cute pic of the boys. Eddie wanted to hold Luke and they sat still long enough for me to snap a pic. Eddie was done with holding Luke shortly after, luckily Momma was there to catch him! Okay, gotta go now!

No comments: