Sunday, October 25, 2009

My boys love me

They do. I just had to start working and leave them all day to find this out.

My externship started this past week. Mondays and Wednesdays I work 8:30am to 7:00pm so with travel time (man that traffic IS a bitch) it turns out to be a pretty long day. My boys have never been so excited to see me. They have never showed that much enthusiasm to have dinner with me, or to have me give them a bath. Leaving them sucks. They cry and ask me not to go. But to see those smiles when I get home, I just have to remind myself of that.

On a side note. My ultimate fantasy has just come true. Anyone see that HHGregg commercial with Payton Manning playing ping pong with Justin Timberlake? Love it. Although I am sure I could think of other things to do besides play ping pong...

No comments: