Thursday, February 17, 2011

Random thoughts

Random thoughts from me today because that's just me. Totally random.

My son in the mack daddy of all preschools boys out there. He plays with the girls in class. I don't just mean he walks over there and gives a little "How you doin?" but he plays with them all day. His teacher at our first quarter parent/teacher conference told us she thought he was shy because he only wanted to play with the girls. Nope. Just turns out he's picked up the knack for attention from the ladies early on. He now has the girls coloring him pictures, making him cards, heck they even attack him with hugs when he's leaving for the day. This boy has the moves. My hands are gonna be full.

The weather here for the past couple of days has been absolutely beautiful and I think its almost kinda sad that the weather alone has been the source of my good mood. Really. I just look out the window and see sunshine and the kaboom...smile on my face. I am so excited for spring to get here, got some major plans cooking already.

I haven't worked out for like a week because I have been sick, and for the first time in my LIFE I am bummed about it. There is something about working out that completely relaxes me and helps me release all this unnecessary stress I carry around. Headed to the gym tonight and I am just hoping that I will be able to walk tomorrow.

I've discovered that I have an insane crush on my family doctor. I can't say that I just discovered this, I have known it for a long time. I got all fevered when he came into the room and actually blushed when he lifted up my shirt to feel my stomach. Yes my lack of human contact  has caused me to get all hot and bothered by my doc pushing in on my gut. lol. Even more depressing is how angry I was when leaving his office knowing that I wont get to see him again since my insurance changed and he's no longer covered. Thank goodness that the boys can still see him under my ex's insurance!! So all is not lost, and I will continue having this ridiculous crush on a man that has to look at my medical chart to know my name.

No comments: