Thursday, March 3, 2011

I'd like to introduce you

I can’t hide this anymore. I am giddy with emotions and delight. I have met someone, and I am in love.

Let me tell you what has made me fall in love with this person. This person has the biggest heart. Honestly, this person loves and they love with their whole heart. They give without asking for anything in return. They will go to the ends of the earth for me. This person is always there for me when I am feeling down, offers me a funny joke , and knows when to kick my butt back into gear and gets me to snap out of it. They are my biggest fan, my most enthusiastic cheerleader, and the biggest supporter of all my crazy dreams. This person is the most beautiful person I have ever met in my whole entire life. And I am just in awe whenever I see them.

Now it may be shocking when I tell you who this person is, but trust me I have been in a relationship with this person for a very long time and I am completely sure that this is the real deal. SO without further ado…here is the person that I am in a relationship with right now.



Yes, the person that I am in a relationship with is myself. I’ve had a lot of alone time. And in my alone time although there were some tears, instead of wallowing in my misery I took the time to self reflect on things. I looked into what mad me mad, sad, happy. What made me tick, what really made me laugh. I spent a lot of time thinking about what I wanted in a relationship. How I want to be loved, what I can give to someone right now. And most of all, I have spent this time thinking about the things that I want to do. Just me. So I have gotten up and done them.

And you know what, I have gotten to discover that I am one pretty amazing girl. And to anyone that can’t see how great and amazing and fun I am to be with, SUCK IT! I am having a blast with myself, and its really starting to show and seep through to the relationships that I have with other people. Its almost like I’m a new person. NO, I am the person that I have always suppose to have been. And this person is pretty freaking cool.

So I continue to be in this relationship, date this person, and open my life to her. Cause as long as I have her by my side I figure I’m not doing too bad!

No comments: