Thursday, August 6, 2009

Happy Birthday to me

o 27. Here I am. Yay.

I have had several conflicting emotions through out the day. For some reason this birthday seems different than all the others.

At one moment I think Gosh, I finally feel my age. I sorta have an old soul I guess so I have always felt older, not more mature, but older.

Then I think, Gosh I am only 3 years away from 30. FUCK where did that come from? Not that I think 30 is old, but looking back at the past few years it just doesn't seem like being 23 was that long ago.

But I am okay. I've got my cheesecake and some beautiful flowers. And my boys have been fairly good today. Life is good.

1 comment:

Heather@WHMB said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY COURTNEY!!! Have a cocktail too, maybe not yet, but after 4:00 p.m. game on. ;)

Enjoy your day.