Thursday, February 18, 2010

What to say?

Kinda facing a writers block. I could write about how freaking awesome my kids are, but I don't think all 5 of you have time to read it all. So here is just a little randomness for ya.

~I have become a workout weirdo. I go to the gym 6 times a week now. I run about 2-3 miles a day and the other day I ran a 7 mintue mile. Rock on.

~I have forgotten just how much I like margaritas, and exactly why I don't drink them anymore. Friday night out with my girl, drank just a little too much and next thing you know, I was on a pole. Good thing I am working out!

~I think I am going to sell everything off, take my boys, and move to Nashville. I could totally be a country singer.

~I feel like if I don't stick someone with a needle, or draw blood sometime soon I am gonna scream. Someone hire me already damn it!

~I have at least 3 trips planned out for this spring/summer. Now its just a matter of finding out how to fund them. Trip to Washington to visit my awesome sister, trip to Austin to visit my awesome friend, and trip to Hawaii to meet up with 2 of the most amazing girls I know. Hey did I mention that I have been working out and I have to show of this body somewhere. I figured the beaches of Hawaii was the best place.

~And last but not least, if this snow doesn't melt away soon, I think I am gonna scream! And there is even MORE coming sunday night! AAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!

No comments: