Monday, February 15, 2010

Whats a girl gotta do?

So last post, I mentioned that we were a little snowed in. Over the weekend, the sun was out and it wasn't god awful cold so we were able to get out and enjoy life a little. Although there wasn't enough sunshine to get rid of the 9 inches of snow we had, life was good.

Come Monday morning. Snow has started again. At least 6-7 inches already ON TOP OFF what snow we had earlier.

I hate it, I am going crazy. My house has never been so clean. My laundry is caught up. There is only so many hours of web surfing, tv watching, wii playing that I am the boys can do.

Back to my corner to rock back and forth. Please spring, come soon. I would love to get out and enjoy this beautiful world. Kinda hard to do when my car is snowed in the drive.

1 comment:

Heather@WHMB said...

Well, for what it's worth I'm jealous! I would love to be snowed in for a few days but as you know, we never get the "weather". Just a lot of hype, but nothing ever happens.