Monday, October 11, 2010

Facebook is my daily entertainment

Its not a secret.

I wish I could keep my cool, be mysterious. But everyone knows it.

I am an avid Facebooker.

I don't think I am on of the obnoxious ones. You know one of those people that updates their status like every 5 minutes.And PLEASE tell me if I am one of those facebookers. Cause then I can delete you from my friends list. lol. 

I'm at work BOO.

or

Just took the kids to school, now running errands!

I usually put up one status and that stays for about a day. Unless there's a game on. Then I update with every shitty call or team victory.

But lately the really small things humor me. Like all the pages you can like on Facebook. I can seriously get lost for hours reading all the pages that are out there. You know ones like:

You say I'm dirty-minded, but how did you understand what I meant? ;)

I really shouldn't have said that...but you pissed me off.

I try not to laugh at my own jokes, but we all know I'm hilarious.

Me? Sarcastic? Never.

or my fav

Intelligent, classy, well-educated women who say FUCK a lot.

I'm a simple girl, simple things amuse me. I will no longer be ashamed to admit that I literally LOL when I read some of these things. Rest assured though that I only actually like the ones that are really funny. At least to me. But I just admitted to spending hours reading stupid things on the internet so I don't know how well you can trust my judgement.

No comments: