Thursday, October 28, 2010

Why I want to marry Justin Timeberlake


Oh where do I begin?? Justin, how I love you...let me count the ways!

First and foremost, I love how talented he is musically. I was thinking to myself this morning just how much music I love that he has either done, produced, featured in, wrote, collaborated or whatever. I love music, can't get through a day without it and I think he is so talented.

Number 2. He is freakin hilarious!! He has a great sense of humor and I love to laugh. What a great combination.

He can dance. And you know what they say, the way a person moves on the dance floor is how the do...well you know.

His smile. He has the CUTEST smile ever. There's such a sweet, innocent, boyish charm to that smile.

He's southern, so he knows how to treat a girl. At least this is what I tell myself.

Aye me, someday I will be Mrs. Timberlake. Someday...

OH BTW-the move went great! I am in my place now and living on my own. Its taking some getting used to but I will manage!

No comments: