Friday, June 5, 2009

Didn't momma tell you?

Okay my never ending question of the day... Where has every one's brains gone? Seriously? Case in point, all of these ordeals going on with people (and by people I mean celebrities) having pictures or videos posted of them that they never intended to share with the public. If you didn't want anyone to see them then why did you make them? And better yet, why post them on Facebook for the WHOLE world to see (uh newsflash, Facebook is an INTERNATIONAL site so yes the WHOLE world sees it!)?

I am just not getting people anymore. I am usually a see both sides of the point kinda gal but I am just not seeing it in this. Paris, if you didn't want people seeing you blow your boyfriend then why film it? Miley if you didn't intend for people to see you showing your little boobies (hello? Aren't you a teenager?) to your then boyfriend then why did you send them via EMAIL to him? And why in the HELL are you putting those type of things on film?

I just don't get it. Idiots suck. No really, just download A Night in Paris and that will prove my point.

Okay rant over.

1 comment:

Musings of the Mrs. said...

I could not agree more. Because I don't really want my naked body shown to the world, I do not put it on film. It seems like a very easy solution. I'm just not sure why others find it so difficult.