Monday, June 1, 2009

This is me

So looking back at older post, I realize that I talk about my boys A LOT! Hey I can't help it, I am totally amazed that I have made two human beings that in my eyes are so darn cute! But in all of my realization, I don't really talk about myself. If any of you are curious...
Okay so I am still kicking butt at school. I currently have a 102% so rock on!!! But I do have to say that my class right now (computer software) is totally easy so it doesn't take much. Totally dreading my next class-anatomy. Lots to do then.
I am a working out momma! I discovered a new workout called The 30 day Shred by Jillian Micheals. She is one of the trainers on The Biggest Loser. Well its great. 20 minutes with her and I am sore for days! But its all good and hopeful I won't embarrass myself to much in a swimsuit this summer. 
My flower garden is just about complete. I have literally been working my butt off to get the ground tilled up and my flowers planted. Now all I have to do is lay down so mulch and I will be done. Now if I could just figure out what to do with the bushes. Stay tuned, pics to follow soon.
That's about it. I am totally cheesy with this post but I thought I would talk myself up for once. It feels so nice to get back to myself after a couple of years of making babies and providing milk for them. I am just feeling so blessed with everything that I have right now in life. It could be SO much worse. Now its time to get back to being a mom for a few hours before I have to switch to student mode. 

1 comment:

Carrie Burr said...

Thanks for your comments about Sadie. Sounds like things are going well for you. Glad to hear it!!