Monday, June 29, 2009

Birthdays and Surgeries, and Finals...OH MY!

So its almost July. For anyone who knows us, July is our busiest month. First we have Rich's birthday on the 2nd. Then we have the 4th festivities, then its Eddie's birthday, then our anniversary, and this and that...

Rich's b-day is the big one this year. 30. He is just overjoyed with turning 30 (note: sarcasm). He keeps talking about how old he is going to be. Yadda yadda yadda. As of right now, no big celebration. But hopefully soon. Rich will also be having knee surgery on the 17th. Happy Birthday, here's some good stuff for you to legally get doped up on!

Eddie will be turning 3!!! I can't believe it. He is getting so tall, he is up to my navel already. Of course me at a whopping 5 feet 2 inches, that's not saying much. He has asked for Spongebob decorations. Hey as long as there is a pinata for me to take a whack at, fine by me.

Hopefully we can squeeze in a nice dinner for our anniversary somewhere. Seven years and I am not itching yet. You know the movie, The Seven Year Itch? Yeah rereading that sounded um gross so I had to throw that in there.

And I have my final for Anatomy on the 27th. Then I will be half way done with school. I can't believe how fast it has gone. Studying hard, I have a 4.0 as of right now and I would like to keep it that way!

So much to do, so little time. Ay me, it will be Christmas before you know it...

1 comment:

Carrie Burr said...

Wow! Busy busy. Sounds like things are going well all around. Happy Bday to Rich and Eddie. Hope the surgery is uneventful and successful!