Friday, July 10, 2009

Damn you

Damn you TMZ.com. Why do I fool myself into thinking that I will just jump on your site to see whats the latest and then end up spending 45 minutes reading mindless crap? Its like a dirty little secret of mine. I used to be celebrity obsessed. It was really like an illness for me actually. I was working at a job where there were many hours of no customers and nothing to do. So on my way into work I would stop at the grocery store and load up on the dumb magazines that led me into the lives of Britney Spears and whatever other celebrity was making the headlines that week.

But I came to my senses. I went to my meetings, "Hello my name is Courtney and I am a celebricholic..." and I kicked my awful habit. Then I had kids and now the only news I get is off my blackberry. Thank you CNN for your wonderful app.

But I have slipped. I went to TMZ.com and its been a downward spiral from there. Its not that I really care, its just nice to get wrapped up in somebody else's drama for a few minutes you know?

Really I need help.

No comments: