Thursday, July 30, 2009

What the F?

Welcome to the first of many additions of What the F?!!!! This is a post I am sure you will find many times from me as I am always wondering What the F is that person thinking?

The Goselins-Great move their Jon to go from a tyrant wife to a pot smoking, doctors kid. Yeah the doctor that gave your not even ex-wife yet a tummy tuck after she had 8 kids with you, why don't you just go date his 22 year old daughter now. That seems like a good move. "I do everything for my kids" yeah right. If you were living your life for your kids, you would be suffering like the rest of us, struggling day to day to not lose your mind as the kids drive you crazy instead of running off to St. Tropez with your girlfriend and yatching with Christian Audgier. Wow suddenly Kate screaming her head off about not using a $5 off coupon doesn't look so crazy.

Okay I'm off my soap box now.

No comments: