Monday, January 18, 2010

30 day shred

Jillian Micheals is the devil.

Okay not really, she's mean but she gets results. I am a HUGE fan (ok really bad pun) of The Biggest Loser. It is so inspirational. Really it is. These people are in such bad habits with their eating and non working out that they really have lost hope. To see the looks in their faces when they see how much weight they have lost almost brings a tear to my eye.

I on the other hand, am just lazy. I still have baby fat, and yes my youngest will be 2 on saturday. So I thought I would try a little experiment.

I am doing the 30 day shred, instructed by non other than Jillian Micheals herself. She tells me I don't get to stop, that I can't take a break. Much like my kids.

I am also taking pictures of myself so I can see for myself results. I will be sticking this out the whole 30 days. No breaks. Plus I am going to better my diet by no fast food and once this soda in the house is gone, no more soda. Hey I don't want the stuff to go to waste!

And I have also decided that in a way to just completley humiliate myself, I will be sharing the pictures with all of you. To keep me motivated. I will be in a two piece this summer, I have big plans of water parks and beaches.

I feel good. Mentally. but my body is hurting. As Jill says (yeah were good buddies like that) thats fear leaving the body!

Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Heather@WHMB said...

Good for you and good luck!