Friday, January 22, 2010

How could I have forgotten?

So yesterday I posted my list of celebrities that well...you know. But I forgot my two top guys! Imagine my shock when my husband was reading my post from yesterday and he asks me "what about Justin and Peyton?". So two more to add...

How could I have forgotten Justin Timberlake. I have been in love with him since I was a sophomore in high school! He is smart, sexy, funny. He loves music, I love music. Sweet harmony for both of us!



Peyton Manning. Something about him is so super sexy to me. 393 complete passes in this season alone. Good ol country boy wtih good ol country values. Becoming one of the best QBs of all time, you never hear anything really negative about this guy. And he has a sense of humor. Anyone remember the mastercard commercial? "Cut that meat!". Classic.

Okay so THAT is all. I promise this time. No more celebrities for me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow....not only can I not believe that you forgot Justin, I can't believe I didn't notice that either! :) lol