Saturday, January 2, 2010

Why hello there 2010!

WOW.

I can't believe that it is already 2010!

I mean I can believe it, I do own a calendar and all. In a weird way, it seems like 2009 lasted FOREVER yet flew by just like that.

2009 was kinda a rough year. Not just for me and my family, but pretty much everyone in general. For us personally I stateted school, Rich had to work more than ever and got a pay cut (better than anyone in the comapany losing their jobs though!), my parents decided to get a divorce, my sister's husband got sent to Iraq, and many other little things that just added up to more stress and heartache for all of our famalies.

But its over now. There is something great about beginning a new chapter and starting anew. There is the hopefull promise that from now on things are going to be different and hopefully better for you and those you love.

I am out of school now (graduated with high honors, I'm just saying...), Rich has found out that the pay cut will be lifted, and my boys continue to grow and amaze me everyday.

So see, the year is already off to a great start!

Happy New Year everyone!

No comments: