Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Every mans fantasy

25 girls. 1 guy. All your wildest fantasies come true...all paid for by ABC.



Yep its that time of year again!!!

So last night the new season of the Bachelor premeired and I watched every second of it. Now in my mind, I know...what are the odds that someone could find TRUE love on a reality show right? But I love to watch them try!!!

So last night, as I watched Jake talk about how he was going to find his wife with a HUGE grin on his face, I began to think to myself. Is this dude for real? Tell me that that guy isn't totally getting off on the 25 girls that put their lifes on hold to come out and compete to win him. What guy wouldn't be estatic over it? And he gets to take them on these amazing fantasy dates that he doesn't have to pay for yet gets all the credit. Oh and appartently he has a problem with keeping a shirt on too and those six pack abs aren't too shabby. What girl WOULDN'T fall in love with him?

But as unrealistic this situation may seem, it makes for great TV and that is why I continue to watch. I am even contemplating following the masses and having a Bachelor viewing party myself. Corny I know.

Well stayed tuned for the most dramatic rose ceremony yet!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Maybe the t-shirt fabric is uncomfortable on 6-pack abs. :) lol