Wednesday, August 18, 2010

My favorite things

Okay I'm not Oprah, nor is my bank account anywhere NEAR to where hers is. OH and unfortunately you will NOT receive any gifts by me sharing this list with you. But here is a list of a few of my favorite things at the moment. Some I have, some I just pine for.

The Kindle. Because I love to read, and I care about the environment. So I save trees, and have any book that I would like to read literally at my fingertips. Super cool.


The HTC Evo. This phone is the closest to a iPhone that I can currently get (I'm so stuck with Sprint, its ridiculous!). But the coolest feature for me...it has a kick stand so you can set it up to watch TV or movies. Yes I am THAT lazy that I can't hold my little phone to watch something.

 The Apple iPad. Frankly cause the doctor I work for has one and it looks so cool.


Christian Louboutins. Because they are sexy as hell, and what kinda person can't appreciate a sexy woman?









A Boston Terrier. Really cause just look at the face. Too cute!!!!








A LG washer and dryer. Because seriously, I would do my laundry more often and with a smile on my face if I had these. Heck I would do the neighbors laundry too, for a small fee of course!






So yeah, these are just a few of my favorite things at the moment. Wishful thinking huh?

1 comment:

Heather@WHMB said...

It's okay to dream, I dream for shoes like that ALL.THE.TIME. :)