Tuesday, August 3, 2010

My Birthday!

Okay so seriously my birthday is coming soon. Friday. August 6th, to be exact. I don't wanna boast, but its kinda a big deal. Really, the day that I was born, it should be a national freaking holiday. lol.

So I know that there probably a few of you that have waited till the last minute to get me a gift. And yes I know that I already made a list...but seriously if anyone actually grants any of those wishes, they deserve the freakin noble peace prize! OK so since it makes me completely uncomfortable to tell people what to give me for my b-day, here is a list of some of the things I am wanting as of the moment.

~The book The Lucky One from Nicholas Sparks. Because I feel the need to read a book and cry my brains out.


~A Kindle. You know to read my books on. lol. Okay this one is a little pricier of a gift. But hey you asked! lol.

~Giada de Laurentiis cook books. Because I love to cook. And now that I'm dating an Italian hottie, I feel the need to cook even more. Plus, I have a little girl crush on her. Now I've said too much...

~A really cute, girly, fun apron. You know with all the cooking I'll be doing, I need an apron.

~A shopping spree. I need new clothes. Or an eating spree, so I can fit back into all my old clothes.

~Burts Bees chap stick. Cause really, I could never have enough of that!

~Gift certificates to Ikea, TJ Maxx, or any other home decor kinda place. I have a new apartment to furnish here soon and have LOTS of ideas!

Really, I'm just a simple girl. I appreciate just a card, phone call, just to be a thought on your brain. I can't wait to celebrate my birthday this year. I can't wait to spend the evening with people that I love, and just laugh and have fun and let loose. Its gonna be a great birthday this year!

No comments: