Wednesday, September 29, 2010

He's just not that into you

Or is he?

Is he being nice, or is he laying the groundwork to potentially blow your socks off? Does he just want to get into your pants or does he really see that picket fence with 2.5 kids and a golden retriever with you?

Oh the questions. The pondering. The many situations that you play out in your head.

It sucks to be a girl, and to have emotion driving your every force. Because you can't just take it for what it is, you have to psycho analyze EVERYTHING. And the sad thing is you don't even realize your doing it. Its like diarrhea of the mind, it just comes out without warning.

When all we really want to know is do you like me? And do you like me for the goofy girl that I am? Because so many have fooled me in the past.

We can't help it. Its how we are wired.

So for now, I lay my mind to rest. Cause I'm tired of wondering IF a guy likes me or what I could do to make a guy like me more. My mindset will be more aimed as to what a freakin LOSER he is for not seeing how cool of a chick I am and his loss.

I'm just sayin.

No comments: