Thursday, September 16, 2010

Where is my time going?

Hella crazy. Things have been HELLA crazy lately. And when I stop to think about it, I really haven't been doing much.

Work is going really good. I am catching on quickly and I have already jumped into assisting with a few surgeries. I'm feeling great about where things are going professional for me and its been a long time since I have felt that way.

Eddie is doing really good with school. He sure gives his dad a lot of trouble with drop off, but I am sure that he'll get over it once he's a little more used to it. Its been amazing to see him come home and sing me songs that he's learned or when I check his back pack after school and see the pictures and drawings that he's made. He's talking about friends that he's making and how much fun he has. Its great.

Sadly enough, that's really all that's been going on. My "free" time has just been spent with friends trying to enjoy whats left of summer. Days at the lake, being able to enjoy a few drinks out on the patio at night. Things are going great. Just trying to enjoy life when I can.

So nothing too exciting to update y'all on. Just thought I would let y'all know that I'm still here. Well most days I am! haha

No comments: