Monday, September 27, 2010

Why does dating suck?

Okay so of course you know that I read all these other blogs. Why? Because reading other peoples thoughts and opinions make me feel more normal that I should ever feel. Its comforting. My soul food.

OK. So I read this blog titled The 7 Most Frustrating Things About Dating and I got to thinking...this dude could only find 7 things? lol.

So maybe this is this dudes problem. That he's finding dating frustrating. You know instead of enjoying the experience, just having fun with it...homeboy is too stressed out. He goes as far as to say that it makes you feel bad about yourself. So you're gonna feel bad about yourself cause some loser can't see how great you are and decides to try and find someone better?

So I guess I am feeling normal because I don't see the stress in dating. Perhaps cause I haven't been at it for a long time, but still...why all the stress about it? Just crazy.

No comments: