Thursday, September 2, 2010

I'm just looking for a textual relationship

We've all done it a time or two. Or a thousand times...You know what I'm talking about. You're chatting with a friend via text message about what they should get on their sandwich at Subway and the next thing you know you're asking them where they would like their meat stored and if they would like an extra squirt of mayo.

Sexting. You know you've all done it. With a friend, girl/boy friend, lover. Whomever. Hey don't judge. We are all guilty.

So is sexting the new foreplay? I read this article titled Sexting Is the New Foreplay and it got me thinking. How many of us out there are using sexting as a form of foreplay? I mean its incredibly hot. There is a level of secrecy. And its a great way to let your partner know just what you want to do to them later.

But how many of us are using sexting as a solution? As a means to itch a scratch? I mean it is a lot safer than going out and having a one night stand and its practically free (I mean besides your cell phone bill and who doesn't have unlimited texting nowadays?).

Well all I can say is, thank goodness for technology.

No comments: