Monday, June 21, 2010

Beached whale

Why am I SO terrified of this?
So there is a little boat, hot tub situation going on for me this coming weekend and I am TERRIFIED! I do have to say that I am very proud of my body. I have lost a lot of weight, and I have been toning spots on my body that I never even knew existed! But...

OK so really its just one area and no matter how hard  have tried, I can't do anything about it. Its my stomach. And its nothing to do with the muscles, that are perfectly toned, it has to do with the loose skin and stretchmarks that I have picked up over the years. There's no hiding that in a two piece.

So this is what I hate about myself. Its not the loose skin that I hate-because every time I see it I'm reminded of the two beautiful boys I have. Its that I really can't come to peace with it. I am a confident woman. But this is just messing with my mind. It kills my confidence.

So this week, I am off to hopefully find a decent looking one piece. Or I can just stay in this weekend. Hum.

1 comment:

Starla said...

I feel the pain sister! I've come to grips that I must too rock a one piece and darn it, you can still look hot in one! You're beautiful the way you are