Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Just one of em days

I'm going crazy. No really I am. Its just one of those days today. Where everything that can go wrong, does go wrong. Murphy's law right? I woke up with an upset stomach, Eddie peed himself last night, I forgot to move the towels over, Luke has some weird rash on his butt, breakfast needs to be made, had to go grocery shopping with two screaming, fighting kids. I'm tired, I'm cranky, and I'm retaining water so I feel disgusting.

Yes I have bad days. Sometimes one after another. I am usually a happy go lucky kinda person, but I DO have bad days, just like everyone else. I may not have a job, but I am a stay at home mom like 24/7 who is trying to FIND a f-ing job. Do you know how hard it is to even get a moment to take a pee when you have two crazy kids who tear up the house the moment you blink? Searching online for jobs can take hours, and don't even get me started on trying to pick up the phone and make some calls with two screaming kids in the background.

I am done with today. I may even be done with tomorrow. Hell, I think I am just gonna give up until this coming weekend is over. I have my issues too people. I have my own things I am dealing with. So due to some technical difficulties, your regular scheduled Courtney may not return until Monday June 21st. Thank you for your patience.

No comments: