Friday, June 18, 2010

Found love

I found "love" again. This time, it was on my leg. Really.


The hole was in my pants when I bought them. And no they aren't second hand...purchased them brand new. Its apparently the style now. All the cool kids are doing it.

Okay so remember my post Washington trip blog about how you don't need to search for love, because it will find you? It was there in Washington at Tumwater Falls that I literally found the pool of love. And its when I started to come to peace with putting my failed marriage behind me and moving on to what life had in store for me. At that time, I didn't know what the good Lord had planned for me, but I was putting my trust into him. He's never let me down before.

Long story short, I started dating shortly after my trip. I went into dating with no expectations. I wasn't looking for "Mr. Right". I was just wanting to get out there and see what my options were. I chatted it up with a few guys, was asked if I could be spanked by one freak, and went on a few dates. I wasn't out there actively looking for The One. Then I went on this date...

Now I am not sitting here ready to announce to the whole world that I am in love. I don't know what I am in, its still a very new relationship. But I do know that I have met an amazing man. He respects me, he thinks I am smart and funny, and we always have a great time together. Where I was more trying to go with this post was the fact that you really don't need to look for love. It will find you, when you are ready for it. When you open your heart completely to allow the good, and sometimes the bad in, you open yourself up to possibilities.

So needless to say, I really wasn't looking for what I have now. It found me. And I am the happiest I have been in a long time. And now "love" continues to find me on a daily basis. In pools of water, in clouds above, and on my pants. haha

No comments: