Monday, June 14, 2010

What woman love about men

There are a ton of other things I should be doing right now besides writing. Fixing my resume, cleaning my bathroom, or even showering as I just got back from the gym. Yeah gross I know. But I haven't written in a week. I took a break. I needed it. That's all I'm gonna say. But I was reading some articles today and came across this one titled What men love about women. And I got to thinking...

Now this isn't at all scientifical (is that even a word?), being that I am pretty much the only woman contributing to this blog, but I thought I would share a few things that THIS woman loves about men.

When you help balance us out.
I am a pretty take control kinda gal. I am a mom so I am always having to make decisions and choices for my kids. I am constantly having to take the helm in my professional life and personal. So I like it when you help balance me out and you take control every once in awhile. Chose the restaurant, decide what we are gonna do, make the first move. Its really sexy to see a man in a mans role, and it take the pressure off of me.

When you make us laugh.
I had a bad day. The kids both were sick, I got rejected for another job, I am PMSing, and I have a breakout going on on my forehead that is starting to resemble a map of a small village. We love it when you can kick us out of that bad mood and make us forget whatever put us in that pissy mood to begin with. Extra points if you can make us laugh till our sides hurt, or we feel like we are gonna pee our pants.

When you pay attention to us.
Even the most confident of girls can feel a little insecure from time to time. We can't all be on our A game 100% of the time, and its when we are feeling down and low about ourselves that Ms. Hotness walks in and grabs the attention of everyone in the room. Except yours. You are still enthralled in my conversation about some dumb book I finally finished reading or how I remember to correctly spell medical terminology. Now WE feel like the hottest girl in the room, no matter what Ms. Hottie looks like.

When you think we are smart.
I'm very proud of my educated brain. I worked hard to get where I am, and I sacrificed a lot. Its part of me. So I love it when my smartness turns a guy on. Plus it shows that you are more quality of a man for wanting Ms. Smarty Pants instead of Ms. Hottie who probably can't even spell her own name.

No comments: