Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Yeah I'm good

Alright. I am a goody two shoes. I never break the rules. I stay within 5 miles of the speed limit. I am scared of police officers. I like to follow the rules.

So what?

Some would argue that I haven't really lived a life because I haven't done anything "fun". Oh right like getting completley trashed and making stupid decisions, some that last you a life time. Or having a 5 mile long driving record and paying lots of moola in traffic violations.

I have had good times in my life. And I am proud of where I am today. I think its cool that I can say I have never had a speeding ticket. Or that I have never made a decision that I really regreted because I was really drunk. And I am really proud of the fact that I have a huge amount of respect for things today because of what I have learned in the past.

So I am good with continue to be a good girl. Trust me I find ways to have good, clean, fun.

No comments: