Thursday, July 1, 2010

New BFF's




I love making new friends.

Ok I never grew up in one place. Because we were a military family, we were all over the place. So I never really had like childhood friends. I can't say that I still talk to someone that I went to 3rd grade with. Heck I don't even really talk to a bunch of people I went to high school with.

When your an adult, making friendships is hard to do. You are more set in your ways and less tolerant of things. Not to even mention how just day to day life gets in your way. So you learn to value your friendships more than ever. So its always a blessing when you come into a friendship in your adult life.

I have just recently developed a close friendship with my girl Andrea. We literally can talk for hours, and we joke around about everything. It is a friendship that I see lasting for a LONG time.

SO I guess I am just in a happy, philosophical mood this morning. I know friendships are hard to come by these days, so I really do value and appreciate the ones I do have.

No comments: