Monday, July 26, 2010

Liar

Did you know that I am actually from Texas. Yeah, I also graduated for the University of Texas (hook 'em horns), and while attending school there, I was a cheerleader.

Okay non of that is true. I lived in Texas for 6 years and am an avid fan of UT.

See this all started when I was at the gym...

I was on the treadmill. I was working it, running, sweating my balls off (no really, their gone!). This guy running next me to me decided to ignore the ear buds in my ear and start up a conversation.

Him: "Are you from Texas?"

Me: "Yes." Lie.

Him: "Really that's cool, I'm from Tyler, you know near Dallas."

Me: "That's cool, I lived in Austin." Haha...see truth.

Him: "Did you go to school at UT?"

Me: "Yes." Lie.

Him: "And did you cheer there too?" (I'm assuming he only asked this because of my UT Cheerleading shirt I had on.

Me: "Yes." Lie.

Luckily the conversation stopped there before he asked me what I majored in and I blurted out "Physics"!

Nobody wants to hear that I am just a mom, my cheerleading days in Austin sounded a lot more interesting.

I think I need help. 12 program for liars, here I come!

No comments: