Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Him

He makes me insanely happy.

He always has something goofy to tell me like a joke or something funny that happened.

He assures me that I am always on his mind, and I fully believe him.

He makes me feel like the prettiest, smartest, funniest girl on the planet.

He talks to me and always tells me whats on his mind. There's no second guessing with him.

He has the most adorable face, even when he's pouting!

He loves his son, his family, and his friends. And he allows me to be a part of it all.

He sees a future with me and that doesn't scare him off. He actually embraces that.

We can always have a good time together no matter what we are doing.

Okay throwing up in your mouth a little bit? I'm incredibly lucky that I found someone like him. I'm so happy to see where this could lead me in the future.

No comments: