Thursday, April 8, 2010

Lovely Leo

Are you one of the people that reads your horoscope daily? Or even weekly? Well I have to admit, I do read mine. But I never believe it. The only time here recently that I have believed it is when it said to not let miles stand in the way of seeing someone I love and to book the tickets. Truth be told, I had already gotten the tickets so there wasn't TOO much truth to it but pretty close.

I am a Leo. Just like Madonna, Bill Clinton, and Slash. I like to be the center of attention, all eyes on me. I don't mind when people notice me, the spotlight does not scare me at all. But just because I am that way does not make me as confident as my horoscope makes me out to be.

I am forever reading about how people listen to me all the time cause I am a take charge kinda person. Well yeah I try to take charge but I am not so sure about the people listening to me. I can't even get my boys to listen to me and they are 3 1/2 and 2! Like I could get an adult to listen!

Isn't it just funny how we want so much to believe our horoscopes? Life would be so grand if all that "they" claimed were true. I wish I was this strong, confident, lovely leo that they want me to be. But life has gotten in the way. I've suffered broken hearts, broken bones, bruised shins, and even a bruised ego at times. Life experiences cause you to think and feel differently and the older you get, the harder it is. But I still do believe that I am lovely, no matter what my sun sign says!

No comments: