Friday, April 2, 2010

A plague on my house

So I started to feel ill yesterday. I got really dizzy-and not just because I am a blonde-and I just felt as I so modestly put it that I was going to lose my shit.

After I got the kids down to sleep, I started getting dizzy all over again. I tried to lay down but that made it worse. Then the sickness set in.

It seemed like every 2 hours I was vomitting. First it was dinner, then it turned to stomach acid. That was great. Then Eddie woke up vomitting. We were fighting for the bathroom most of the night. Lucas woke at 6am an vomitted too. I sucks to be sick, but to top it off it really sucks when the babies don't feel good and there's nothing you can do about it.

So needless to say, the day has been fun. I am just hoping for a peaceful bedtime tonight so I can lay down and relax. I have a list of movies calling my name. Here's hoping.

No comments: