Friday, May 7, 2010

Happy Moms Day!

In case any of you have forgotten, Sunday is Mothers Day. But instead of using this post to talk about how much of a kick ass mom I am, I want to use this post to talk about how kick ass MY mom is. But in an attempt to not becoming a blubbering mess, I will keep this short.

My mom is an amazing woman. We have been through a lot these past 27 years. I will say that I was a kind kid though and kept the laboring hours down to 4 so I never tortured her like that. HAHA she can never use that against me! She is such a strong lady and I have learned a lot from her. She's been a teacher, counselor, friend.

A lot of people that have met my mother and met me tell me that I am just like her. Most woman will roll their eyes or make some joke. But I simply say thank you. Because I think that if I am like my mom, than I must be doing ok.

So let me just simply say that I love you Mom. Being a mom, I now know just how much you have given and sacrificed over time for me and you still do to this day. Thank you for everything you have done for me, and more than anything thank you for being a friend to me now.  I LOVE YOU!

No comments: