Monday, May 17, 2010

My happiness

Many things make me happy. Sunshine, coffee, finding a $20 dollar bill. But there is one specific thing that I can always count on. Well actually its two things, but they are kinda rolled up into the price of one.


These two guys are the source of everything that I am. I never thought it possible to love someone so much. I have loved several people throughout my life. Great loves. But I have never loved someone as much as I love these two. They make me happy on a sad day, drive me crazy, make me laugh. Nothing compares to hearing them tell me "You're the best mommy in the whole world!". It makes me feel like the luckiest person.


Life gets tough. Sometimes you are stuck in less than desirable situations and it can get you down. When I get there, my guys pull me out. As long as I have my boys, I can get through anything. They are all I need. Everything else that I have in my life, is just gravy!

No comments: