Wednesday, May 19, 2010

I am an AWESOME girl

I know I have said this before. Really its more an affirmation to myself than bragging. But I am an awesome girl. Woman. Lady. Whatever you wanna call me as long as its nice.

I watch Sportscenter voluntarily. I LOVE college football (Hook 'em Horns!). I drink beer, out of a bottle. I actually like to eat food, and I'm talking about the stuff that's not really good for you like chicken wings, fries, deep fried twinkies. I love to do things outdoors like 4 wheelin, camping, building a fire. I have the humor of a 12 year old boy, so I'm not easily offended. I'm secure with myself so other woman don't make me jealous. I'm intelligent, funny, I ask the silliest questions (questions like do you step out of the stream of water in the shower to lather up? Not the dumb "what are you thinking about" questions.). I like being girlie with doing my hair and putting on make-up but I like to play in the mud too. I don't play games, if I am thinking something I just say it. I'm not your typical girl.

But lets not confuse my openness with being easy. Yes I may be laid back and perfectly content with doing something more on the lines of catching a sporting event for a date. But I am still a woman, and I still require the NORMAL things that most girls require before I allow you a backstage pass to my dressing room (thanks Anna!). Woo me. Please. And just that normal sweet talk with telling me that I'm pretty and funny isn't enough. Call me high maintenance, or you can even tell me I'm full of myself. But what I have to give is pretty freaking awesome (I come with great credentials if you don't believe me! lol), so your gonna have to be even more freaking awesome to get a preview of it.

To quote Forrest Gump, that's all I have to say about that. OK. Mindless rant over.

2 comments:

ladybost said...

you rock

ladybost said...

oh and by the way you are no where
easy any person who under estimates your intelligence, your niceness for weekness is simply not a smar person